By Steven M. Gursten, attorney and President of Michigan Auto Law
If you’ve been in a crash, you may have sustained physical injuries that are causing back pain. If you’re not getting the medical treatment that’s needed, then you need a car accident lawyer who is experienced in personal injury claims and who will fight for your rights and see to it that you receive the best possible outcome in your case.
You’re in pain and you’re scared
If you have been injured in a crash and you have back pain, you may be worried about:
- The cost of medical treatment
- Being able to pay your bills
- Being able to work
- Being compensated for your pain and suffering
You deserve to be treated with respect
When you’re injured and experiencing back pain, it is important to know that this is not your fault and you are not alone. Your health care provider will work with you to find the best course of treatment for your injuries. And your lawyer will see to it that the person who caused your crash is held legally accountable.
You tried to handle your claim yourself, but now you need an experienced attorney
There are excellent reasons why you should hire a lawyer, instead of trying to handle your case on your own:
- You don’t have the time or expertise to handle your claim yourself
- You need someone who is familiar with the law and the insurance system
- You need someone who will fight for you in court to ensure you receive fair compensation for your pain and suffering
The person who caused your crash didn’t just cause back pain. They caused emotional trauma too.
You may be experiencing emotional distress after a car accident as well. Emotional distress can cause depression, anxiety and other mental health issues. You deserve to be compensated for both physical trauma and emotional distress. It is important to get treatment for both physical and emotional injuries that have been caused by the crash so that you can heal properly and move forward with your life. Your lawyer can make sure you receive compensation for your emotional distress as part of the settlement in your case.
If someone else is at fault for your car crash, you deserve fair compensation for your back pain and other injuries.
If you have suffered back pain after a car accident and/or other personal injuries in an auto accident, you deserve to be fairly compensated. You deserve fair compensation for everything that happened to you in the accident.
To find out what fair compensation may be for your crash-related injuries, check out this car accident settlement calculator.
You may have pain and suffering as a result of your injuries. The severity of back pain – and its debilitating effect – can vary from person to person depending on the extent of their injury. This kind of pain can affect:
- Your daily life – often making simple tasks difficult or impossible;
- Your job – decreasing productivity at work by disabling you from performing key work tasks;
- Your ability to enjoy time with friends and family members – disabling or restricting you from engaging in your normal activities and events.