Have you heard about FSSWS program? This is the Ontario French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream Program, which is specially organized for migrating French-Speaking skilled workers who have English proficiency, required education, skilled work experience and want to live and work permanently in Ontario. Ontario is committed to raising the francophone immigration in the province in order to address the labor market needs as well as helps to sustain Canada as a bilingual country. Brampton Immigration Lawyer provides the best assistance in French Speaking Skilled Workers program.
How to apply for FSSWS
- If, you are interested in Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OHCPS), you must register in the CIC’s express entry stream and fill the application form. You will receive an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code, both will be required to complete your OHCPS nomination form.
- Ontario Immigration Nomination Program (OINP) explores the Express Entry pool and finds out the potential candidates who meet the FSSWS criteria. If OINP explores you in the Express Entry pool, you will definitely receive a PT Notification through your MyCIC account. This notification will ask you to apply to OINP for nomination under the FSSWS program.
- After receiving PT Notification, you will have 45 days to apply to Ontario Immigration Nomination Program under the FSSWS program.
- OINP will assess your nomination; if you got approved by Ontario then you will be given a letter from OINP through your MyCIC account which will notify you about your nomination. You will have 1 month to accept the nomination from Ontario.
- Nomination from Ontario will give you an extra 600 CRS points and an invitation will be received by you to apply for permanent residency from CIC. Then, you will have 60 days to apply to CIC for permanent residency.
Eligibility Criteria for FSSWS
- Work Experience: Your application must be registered under Federal Express Entry system and you must have at least one year continuous full-time work experience or the continuous part time equivalent of one year full time work experience in the last 5 years under NOC occupation level 0, A or B.
- Education: you must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph. D degree or an Education Credential Assessment (ECA).
- Language: you must have scored minimum CLB 6 in IELTS and Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam.
- Settlement Funds: you must have sufficient funds in your bank account to cover the settlement costs in Ontario. The minimum funds requirements based on your number of family members and accordance with the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO).
- You must have an intention to reside in the Province on Ontario.